Maple Ridge Hot Tub Covers
Planning a romantic getaway in Maple Ridge British Columbia is one that will offer memories for a lifetime and with many Bed and Breakfast accommodations, that are perfect for the couple wanting to relax and unwind, such as the following:
- Maple Ridge Bed and Breakfast, offering a welcoming atmosphere with landscape views that include forested groves, creeks, bike trails and hiking trails
- Bobs Bed and Breakfast, offering beautiful private rooms, delicious food that make you feel at home, such as home made preserves
- Fraser River View Bed and Breakfast, offer a beautiful view of Fraser River, and Mt. Baker, contains suites with bathrooms, and a separate entrance.
Mountain View Country Cottage offers a welcoming appeal and is located near Pitt River.
Penelope’s Bed and Breakfast, located in a secluded area that adds a sense of privacy while at the same time is only minutes away from downtown Maple Ridge.
Couples can enjoy their time alone in Maple Ridge, or they can enjoy the night life in downtown Maples, as with the many restaurants and pubs that are located in Maples Ridge, couples can find the one suitable for their taste, such as the following:
- Billy Minor, Neighborhood Pub
- Black Sheep Pub and Grill
- Caddy Shack Pub Lounge
- Ranch Bar and Grill
- Roast Bistro Café and Grill
- Sagres Restaurant
- Sea Shanty Fish and Chips
While visiting Maples Ridge, there are many shopping adventures to offer as well, such as the Maple Ridge 224th location, which has many shops to choose from with reasonable prices.
There are malls and shopping centers located in Maple Ridge as well, and include Haney Place Mall, and Meadow Town Shopping Centre, as well as Valley Fair Mall. With all of these locations you can find everything you need in one location.
After returning to the Bed and Breakfast following a night on the town, it is time to pull back the hot tub covers and pour a glass of wine, slip into the hot tub and relax while gazing at the Canadian sky.